- A personalized growth plan based on your assessment.
- Weekly mentoring sessions with a church planter.
- Leadership meetings with the church planting team.
- Hands on ministry experience in the church and community.
- Monthly group coaching sessions with apprentices from across VT. At the end of this one year apprenticeship, our goal is to send you out with a team to lead your own church plant.
Monthly group coaching sessions utilize the Multiply Group’s church planter training and focus on the following twelve church planting competencies:
- Character- master the discipline of leading yourself.
- Calling- identify and confirm a passionate sense of calling.
- Missional Engagement- understand the makeup of your community.
- Vision- cast a clear and compelling vision.
- Faith- lead with a bold faith that takes prayerful risks.
- Values- evaluate your values and integrate them into the DNA of your church.
- Fundraising- effectively raise and manage money.
- Disciple-making- intentionally make disciples who make disciples.
- Systems & Structure- develop measurable systems and structure to support the vision.
- Team Building- empower key leaders to execute the vision.
- Communication- communicate for kingdom impact.
- Multiplication- create a culture of multiplication.
If you’re interested in connecting with one of our churches about a church planting apprenticeships, contact us.
*Each apprentice will receive a $1,000 monthly stipend from VTCP. We also recommend finding a part time job to provide additional income and connect with the community.